Steps to Successfully Deploying Customer Self-Service in Manufacturing
The B2B buying experience in manufacturing has been exposed as high-touch, complicated, and disjointed. Partner that with recent economic uncertainty, social distancing practices, and travel restrictions, and you have a new sense of urgency to digitalize quickly!
With digitalization transforming every aspect of business, from the front office to the factory floor, the choice is simple - and stark. Manufacturers that wholeheartedly embrace these technologies will thrive - those that do not (or do so half-heartedly) will fail.
So how can you leverage advances in engineering, production, and logistics with similar leaps forward on the front-end customer experience?
In this webinar learn how to:
- Accelerate Digital Commerce for growth
- Empower customers and generate leads online through your website
- Integrate systems for a data-driven customer experience
- Build customer-centricity that travels beyond front office transformation
- Rethink customer experience through the Product and Service lifecycles
Experience a live solution demo that puts customers in the driver’s seat. We’ll demonstrate how personalized customer experiences beginning with product configuration, real-time 3D visualization and proposal collaboration creates frictionless buying experience while increasing sales efficiency.
We’ll also stick around after the webinar to answer any questions you have.